Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Vintage and Handmade Textile Fair


For my course I had to find two week work placement, one of the placements that I chose was with the Vintage and handmade fair.

The fair a collection of textile designer makers and collectors selling a wide range of vintage goodies such as vintage clothing, accessories, fabric, home ware etc.

The next fair (where I will be having a stall) is Saturday 3rd July and is being held at the Old Grammar School in Chipping Sodbury, south Gloucestershire.

Please come, tea and homemade cakes will be available all day.

2 comments:

  1. It was lovely to have you helping last time & I'm looking forward to having you & your mum at the textile fair!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of fun at the last one and i cant wait for the july fair!
    I hope you like some of the things ive found and made shown in my other post!!
    x

    ReplyDelete